Monday June 13, 1904
US date format: 6/13/1904, UK date format: 13/6/1904
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 13, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Cartier .
The Wonderful Living Fan, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 13, 1904?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- See more
- Raymond Cartier: French journalist and non-fiction...
- Nikiphoros Lytras: Greek painter (Born 1832).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 13, 1904?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bob Roberts - The Ghost That Never Walked
- Haydn Quartet - Blue Bell