Wednesday 13 November 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James F. Amos and Al Luginbill.
Magnificent Doll, directed by Frank Borzage, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1946 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- James F. Amos: Soldier.
- Al Luginbill: Pomona, California -- WLAF head coach (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Martin Bresnick: Composer.
- Stanisław Barańczak: Polish-American poet critic and scholar (d. 2014).
- 1st artificial snow produced from a natural cloud, Mt Greylock, Massachusetts
- Bradman scores 106 for an Australian XI vs. the MCC
- First artificial snow produced from a natural cloud, Mount Greylock, Massachusetts.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Things We Did Last Summer - Jo Stafford
- Huggin' and Chalkin' - Kay Kyser & His Orchestra
- Ole Buttermilk Sky - Helen Carroll
- It's A Pity To Say Goodnight - Stan Kenton
- Sooner or Later (You're Gonna Be Comin' Around) - Sammy Kaye & His Orchestra