Thursday 13 October 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 13, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Montand and Salvador Minuchin.
La terre, directed by André Antoine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 October 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 13 October 1921 ?
- RC Saints - translation (1163) of Saint Edward the Confessor; memorial of Saint Gerald of Aurillac
- Roman festivals - Fontanalia: festival dedicated to Fontus
- French Republican Calendar - POche (Peach) Day, twenty-second day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- John Peel Day - A day celebrating the life and influence of the late John Peel.
- Yves Montand: Italian actor, singer, mime and dancer.
- Salvador Minuchin: Argentinean psychiatrist who founded the concept of family therapy and, along with Carl Whitaker, created the idea of structural therapy, a method of treatment that addresses the entire social unit instead of just the individual.
- Harper MacKay: Boston, Massachusetts -- Orchestra leader (NBC Follies).
- New York Giants beat New York Yankees, five games to three in 18th World Series.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Learn to Smile - John McCormack
- Deep in Your Eyes - Prince's Orchestra
- Cherie - Nora Bayes