Wednesday 25 July 1906US date format: 7/25/1906, UK date format: 25/7/1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 25, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny Hodges and Cali (Colombia).
Waiting at the Church, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1906!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1906 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1906 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- You Look Awful Good to Father - Billy Murray
- The Parson and the Turkey - Arthur Collins
- The Rosary - Alan Turner
- La Boheme - Raccantodi Radolfo (Rudolph's Recital, Act I - Enrico Caruso
- Out in an Automobile - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Dearie - George Alexander