Sunday 14 April 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 14, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Calmettes and Mary Healy.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1918 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Jean Calmettes: France Painter.
- Mary Healy: New Orleans, Louisiana -- Actress (2nd Fiddle, He Married his Wife).
- Douglas Campbell is first US ace pilot (shooting down 5th German plane).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hello, My Dearie - Prince's Orchestra
- Indianola - Prince's Orchestra