Thursday 14 March 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 14, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include W Graham Claytor and John Amery.
Nicholas Nickleby, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 March 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1912 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
- John Amery: Politician.
- W Graham Claytor: Jr.
- W Willard Wirtz: American administrator (d. 2010).
- Claude Jeanpierre: Belfort Military man.
- Pierre Wyart: Achicourt EXecutives.
- Cliff Bastin: English footballer (d. 1991).
- Les Brown: American saxophonist composer and bandleader (d. 2001).
- W Claytor: Jr.
- Charles Van Acker: Belgian-American race car driver (d. 1998).
- W Wirtz: American lawyer and politician 10th United States Secretary of Labor (d. 2010).
- King Vittorio Emanuel III of Rome injured during assassination attempt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wallflower Sweet - Charles Harrison & Grace Kerns
- That Haunting Melody - Al Jolson
- The Picnic (Every Laddie Loves a Lassie) - Harry Lauder