Wednesday 13 March 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Hess and James Friell.
Margaretaa ajetaan takaa, directed by K.E. Sthlberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Melting of Molly by Maria Thompson Davies was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1912 ?
- Ernst Hess: composer.
- James Friell: political cartoonist.
- Igor Youskevitch: dancer.
- Pablo Casas Padilla: Outstanding Peruvian composer, considered one of the top 10 Peruvian Creole music composers.
- Armin-Gerd Kuckhoff: German theater scholar and Rector of the Higher School of Theatre Leipzig, 1961-1969.
- Gilles Margaritis: French director, actor, and television producer whose best known work remains "La Piste aux étoiles" (1954-1978).
- Carl Raddatz: Germany Actor
- Stanley Cup: QuTbec Bulldogs sweep Moncton (New Brunswick) in two games.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Canta Pe' Me (Neapolitan Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Moonlight Bay - American Quartet
- Home, Sweet Home - Alma Gluck
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?