Wednesday 13 March 1912
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Friell and Ernst Hess.
Nicholas Nickleby, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1912 ?
- Ernst Hess: composer.
- James Friell: political cartoonist.
- Igor Youskevitch: dancer.
- Pablo Casas Padilla: Outstanding Peruvian composer, considered one of the top 10 Peruvian Creole music composers.
- Armin-Gerd Kuckhoff: German theater scholar and Rector of the Higher School of Theatre Leipzig, 1961-1969.
- Gilles Margaritis: French director, actor, and television producer whose best known work remains "La Piste aux étoiles" (1954-1978).
- Carl Raddatz: Germany Actor.
- Stanley Cup: QuTbec Bulldogs sweep Moncton (New Brunswick) in two games.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wallflower Sweet - Charles Harrison & Grace Kerns
- That Haunting Melody - Al Jolson
- The Picnic (Every Laddie Loves a Lassie) - Harry Lauder