Monday 4 March 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Afro Basaldella and Afro [Basaldella].
His Great Uncle's Spirit, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1912 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Afro Basaldella: Italian painter (d. 1976).
- Afro [Basaldella]: Italian painter.
- Judith Furse: British character actress (d. 1974).
- Edgar Tafel: American architect (d. 2011).
- Rodolfo Galeotti Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988).
- John Garfield New York City: New York; actor (Air Force, Destination Tokyo, Juarez).
- Pierre Nardin: Vagney Military man.
- Ferdinand Leitner: German conductor and composer (d. 1996).
- Carl Marzani: Italian-American activist and publisher (d. 1994).
- Rodolfo Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988).
- Afro : Italian artist, a painter and stage designer who developed his personal idiom of lyrical abstraction.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Canta Pe' Me (Neapolitan Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Moonlight Bay - American Quartet
- Home, Sweet Home - Alma Gluck