Monday 4 March 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Afro Basaldella and Afro [Basaldella].
His Great Uncle's Spirit, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1912 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Afro Basaldella: Italian painter (d. 1976).
- Afro [Basaldella]: Italian painter.
- Judith Furse: British character actress (d. 1974).
- Edgar Tafel: American architect (d. 2011).
- Rodolfo Galeotti Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988).
- John Garfield New York City: New York; actor (Air Force, Destination Tokyo, Juarez).
- Pierre Nardin: Vagney Military man.
- Ferdinand Leitner: German conductor and composer (d. 1996).
- Carl Marzani: Italian-American activist and publisher (d. 1994).
- Rodolfo Torres: Guatemalan sculptor (d. 1988).
- Afro : Italian artist, a painter and stage designer who developed his personal idiom of lyrical abstraction.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Canta Pe' Me (Neapolitan Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Moonlight Bay - American Quartet
- Home, Sweet Home - Alma Gluck