Sunday 31 March 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilhelmus Berkelmans and Yvon Bonnard.
Justicia de Felipe II, directed by Ricardo de Baos, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1912 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Just as My Father Used to Do - Billy Murray
- Loch Lomond - Evan Williams
- The Maids of Cadiz (Les Filles De Cadiz) - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- If You Talk in Your Sleep, Don't Mention My Name - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?