Friday 14 March 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Witold Rudzinski and Jean Vidaud.
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 March 1913 ?
- Albania - Summer Day: Albanian holiday Summer is celebrated in this day in Elbasan and its surroundings.
- Pi Day - unofficial mathematics holiday.
- Roman Empire - Equirria, horse races in honor of Mars were held.
- Saint Mathildis
- Saint Paulina
- Blessed Eve of Liege
- Japan - White Day: Japanese holiday similar to Valentine's Day (men give gifts to women).
Famous Birthdays:14 March
- John D Rockefeller gives US$100 million to Rockefeller Foundation.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down in Dear Old New Orleans - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Till the Sands of the Desert Grow Cold - Frank Croxton
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?