Friday 15 February 1929
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Countess of and Gerald Harper.
The Iron Mask, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 1929!
Which were the important events of 15 February 1929 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
- Countess of: Dysart.
- Gerald Harper: Broadcaster / actor (Tunes of Glory, Extra Day).
- Graham Hill in London: England; auto racer (1962, 1968 international racing champion).
- Jules Lenier: American magician who took up the art as a hobby at the age of 11 and went professional in 1945.
- Graham Hill: English race car driver (d. 1975).
- Kauko Nieminen: Finnish physicist and author
- James Schlesinger: American politician, 12th United States Secretary of Defense, 9th Director of Central Intelligence, and 1st Secretary of Energy
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 February 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?