Thursday 15 March 1928US date format: 3/15/1928, UK date format: 15/3/1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nicolas Flagello and Andre Mauguin.
Spies, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1928!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1928 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Nicolas Flagello: Composer.
- Andre Mauguin: France sport Champion.
- Bob Wilber: American clarinet player and saxophonist.
- Mussolini modifies Italy electoral system (abolishes right to choose)
- March 15 incident: Japanese government crackdown on socialists and communists.