Sunday 15 February 2004
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to The Way You Move by OutKast.
In UK Take Me To The Clouds Above by LMC vs U2 was in the top 5 hits.
EuroTrip, directed by Jeff Schaffer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Chop Cut Rebuild.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Around the World in 80 Days or Cat Girl Alliance.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 February 2004!
Which were the important events of 15 February 2004 ?
- John Frum Day in Vanuatu 
- Gummy Bear Day in United States
- National Day in Serbia
- Candlemas in Russia and other Eastern Orthodox countries
- Saint Siegfried of Sweden
- Saints Faustin and Jovita
- Saint Georgia
- Blessed Claude de la ColombiFre
- Flag Day in Canada
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 February
- Jan Miner: American actress (Born 1917).
- Iraqi lawyers say Saddam Hussein is unlikely to stand trial for at least another two years. (Hi Pakistan)
- United Nations Afghanistan envoy voices disdain at the ampquot''brutal and cold-blooded''ampquot murder of four deminers working to eradicate landmines in Afghanistan. (UN)
- Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin goes on record that anyone found to be culpable in the sponsorship scandal, including himself, will be immediately discharged. The issue could delay the upcoming election until after the public enquiry is completed.
- Same-sex marriage in the United States: Officials at the city and county of San Francisco, California, turn away hundreds of would-be same-sex newlyweds after thousands of gay and lesbian couples show up to marry over the weekend. The city claims it can only handle between 400 and 600 marriages a day, or about one a minute. (SF Chronicle)
- Thousands of protestors in Madrid and other Spanish cities march in opposition to the U.S. occupation of Iraq. The protests mark the one-year anniversary of the large protests against the U.S. invasion of Iraq. (Newsday)
- Scientists at the California Institute of Technology announce the discovery of a galaxy which is the farthest known object in the universe. The galaxy was found with the help of the magnification effect from the Abell 2218 galaxy cluster. (AP)
- Russian rescue workers are digging through what remains of an indoor water park in Moscow after the roof collapsed yesterday. At least 25 people have been killed, more than 100 people are injured, and at least 17 people are missing. (CNN)
- Two fires sweep through China, one in a shopping center and the other in a temple, killing at least 90 and injuring 71. (AP)
- The British government draws up plans to break up the BBC in the wake of the Hutton inquiry. (AFP)
- Iraqi police arrest Mohammed Zimam Abdul-Razaq, a member of the Baath Party and number 41 on the U.S. military's list of most wanted Iraqis. (AP)
- Iran offers to sell nuclear reactor fuel on the international market under the supervision of the United Nations nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency. (NYT)
- Eddie Guerrero becomes the first Hispanic-American to win the WWE Championship by defeating Brock Lesnar at WWE No Way Out.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 15 February 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Ancona - Roma : 0 - 0
- Bologna - Modena : 1 - 1
- Brescia - Sampdoria : 1 - 1
- Inter - Udinese : 1 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Mouscron : 1 - 1
- Gent - Club Brugge : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Munich 1860 - Dortmund : 0 - 2
- Werder Bremen - Kaiserslautern : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Aachen - Cottbus : 0 - 2
- Ahlen - Bielefeld : 0 - 0
- Regensburg - Duisburg : 0 - 5
- Union Berlin - Erzgebirge Aue : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?