Saturday 7 February 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Mad World by Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules was in the top 5 hits.
50 First Dates, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while Angels & Demons by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Cheap Seats: Without Ron Parker.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cold War Conflicts or ESPN NFL 2K5.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 2004!
Which were the important events of 7 February 2004 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 February
- At least 50 people are killed in a car bomb attack on a police recruitment centre south of Baghdad.
- The French National Assembly votes to pass a law banning religious items and clothing from schools.
- Nearly 400 members of Yasser Arafat's Fatah faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization resign in protest over corruption, mismanagement and a lack of direction with Fatah.
- U.S. Presidential Election, 2004: In the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator John Kerry wins the caucuses in Michigan and Washington.
- Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga dissolves parliament.
- Carnival: The Krewe du Vieux parades through the Faubourg Marigny and French Quarter neighborhoods of New Orleans, Louisiana, starting that city's ampquotMardi Grasampquot season of parades.
- In a Gaza military court, four suspects, without legal representation, are charged with possession of explosives and planting bombs in the same area as a bombing attack on a United States diplomatic convoy. The suspects are ''not'' charged with the bombing. The United States last week announced a reward for information leading to the apprehension of the attackers.
- Chechnya's spiritual leader, Chief Mufti Akhmad Shamayev, condemns the Moscow subway car bombing. Investigators question hospitalized rush hour commuters and examine documents retrieved from the blast site.
- Israeli Airforce helicopter gunship fires a missile and destroys a car carrying Islamic Jihad members in Gaza City, killing a leading Islamic Jihad militant and an 11-year-old boy.
- Up to 4000 protesters in Albania threw rocks and tried to storm the offices of Prime Minister Fatos Nano whom they have accused of creating policies that impoverish Albanians.
- Ivan Rybkin, candidate in the Russian presidential election, is reported missing.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 February 2004
Serie AItalian Football
- Chievo - Lecce : 2 - 3
- Udinese - Bologna : 1 - 3
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Anderlecht : 2 - 3
- Charleroi - Louvieroise : 2 - 2
- Germinal - Cercle Brugge : 2 - 1
- Heusden Zolder - Gent : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hamburg - Bochum : 1 - 1
- Hansa Rostock - Freiburg : 4 - 1
- Kaiserslautern - FC Koln : 1 - 0
- Leverkusen - Ein Frankfurt : 1 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Real Madrid - Malaga : 2 - 1
- Valencia - Ath Madrid : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?