Wednesday 15 March 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilhelm Mohnke .
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1911 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Dublin Rag - Ada Jones
- For You Alone - Enrico Caruso
- The Grizzly Bear - American Quartet
- I'm Looking for a Nice Young Fellow Who is Looking for a Nice Young Girl - American Quartet & Ada Jones
- The Old Oaken Bucket - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)