Wednesday 15 March 1911
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wilhelm Mohnke .
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by William Humphrey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1911 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Dublin Rag - Ada Jones
- Enrico Caruso - For You Alone
- The Grizzly Bear - American Quartet
- I'm Looking for a Nice Young Fellow Who is Looking for a Nice Young Girl - American Quartet & Ada Jones
- The Old Oaken Bucket - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)