Wednesday 18 April 1923
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baroness Platt and Alfred Bieler.
Drakula halála, directed by Kroly Lajthay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1923 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Baroness Platt: of Writtle; British CEO (Equal Opportunities Commission).
- Alfred Bieler: Swiss ice hockey player (d. 2013).
- Beryl Platt: Baroness Platt of Writtle English engineer and politician (d. 2015).
- Poland annexes Central Lithuania.
- 74,000 (62,281 paid) on hand for opening of Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, New York, USA.
- Yankee Stadium, ''The House that Ruth Built'', opens.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Gave Me Your Heart (So I Gave You Mine) - Great White Way Orchestra
- Runnin' Wild - Ted Lewis & His Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?