Monday 2 April 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 2, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gloria Henry and Jean Cuminal.
Souls for Sale, directed by Rupert Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1923 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Gloria Henry: American actress who was noted for playing the mom on TV's "Dennis the Menace.
- Jean Cuminal: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Monsignor.
- Clifford Scott Green: American Federal Judge (d. 2007).
- Carlo Hintermann: Italian film, television and stage actor and voice actor.
- Hugh Overton: British diplomat.
- Johnny Paton: Scottish footballer coach and manager (d. 2015).
- G Spencer-Brown: English mathematician psychologist and author.
- Clifford Green: American sergeant and judge (d. 2007).
- Jacob "Jaap": Firet; Dutch theologist (Agogisch Moment).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Billy Jones & Ernest Hare - You Tell Her - I Stutter
- Haunting Blues - Jan Garber & His Orchestra
- Parade of the Wooden Soldiers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Ivy, Cling to Me - Isham Jones & His Orchestra