Monday 2 April 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Overton and Jacob "Jaap".
The Bright Shawl, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1923 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Hugh Overton: British diplomat.
- Jacob "Jaap": Firet; Dutch theologist (Agogisch Moment).
- Clifford Scott Green: American Federal Judge (d. 2007).
- Jean Cuminal: French ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic Monsignor.
- Gloria Henry: American actress who was noted for playing the mom on TV's "Dennis the Menace.
- Carlo Hintermann: Italian film, television and stage actor and voice actor. He was sometimes credited as Carlo Hinterman.
- Clifford Green: American sergeant and judge (d. 2007)
- Johnny Paton: Scottish footballer coach and manager (d. 2015)
- G Spencer-Brown: English mathematician psychologist and author
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 April 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Marion Harris
- Who Did You Fool, After All? - Nora Bayes
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?