Friday 27 April 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Didier Aaron and Bridey Murphy.
The Noon Whistle, directed by George Jeske, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 April 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 27 April 1923 ?
- Saint Liberalis
- Saint Mariana
- Saint Floribert
- Rochester, NY: Al Franken Day.
- Catalonia: Montserrat's Day (see Montserrat).
- South Africa: Freedom day.
- Slovenia: Day of Uprising Against Occupation.
- Saint Zita Lombardo
- Didier Aaron: French antique dealer and gallery owner.
- Bridey Murphy: American housewife who became famous for the book written about her and subsequent movie, "The Search For Bridey Murphy.
- Roger Vandooren: French soccer player and trainer.
- Betty Jumper: Seminole chief (d. 2011).
- Mussolini government italian place in South Tirol / Alto Adige
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some of These Days - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- You've Got to See Mama Ev'ry Night (Or You Can't See Mama at All) - Dolly Kay
- Lady of the Evening - John Steel