Tuesday 3 April 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Sterling in New York City and John Smith.
Souls for Sale, directed by Rupert Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1923 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Jan Sterling in New York City: New York, USA; actress (First Monday in October, High School Confidential).
- John Smith: English large landowner/financier/Member of Parliament (Conservative).
- Francis Laurent: Nancy physician.
- Daniel Hoffman: American poet and academic (d. 2013).
- 2 Black Sox sue White Sox (unsuccessfully) for back salary
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Billy Jones & Ernest Hare - You Tell Her - I Stutter
- Haunting Blues - Jan Garber & His Orchestra
- Parade of the Wooden Soldiers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Ivy, Cling to Me - Isham Jones & His Orchestra