Tuesday 3 April 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Sterling in New York City and John Smith.
The Bright Shawl, directed by John S. Robertson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while Black Oxen by Gertrude Atherton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1923 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Jan Sterling in New York City: New York, USA; actress (First Monday in October, High School Confidential).
- John Smith: English large landowner/financier/Member of Parliament (Conservative).
- Francis Laurent: Nancy physician.
- Daniel Hoffman: American poet and academic (d. 2013).
- 2 Black Sox sue White Sox (unsuccessfully) for back salary
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aggravatin' Papa - Marion Harris
- Who Did You Fool, After All? - Nora Bayes
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?