Monday 18 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henri-Georges Adam and Henri Adam.
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1904 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Henri-Georges Adam: French etcher / painter / sculptor (Grand Nude).
- Henri Adam: French engraver and non-figurative sculptor of the École de Paris, who was also involved in the creation of numerous monumental tapestries.
- Madeleine Christie: Scottish TV, film and stage actress.
- Cary Grant: British-American film actor, the quintessential handsome sophisticated male movie star of Hollywood's Golden Era.
- Anthony Galla-Rini: American accordion player and composer (d. 2006).
- Henry Ford sets a new automobile land speed record of 91.37nbspmph.
- The Herero Rebellion in German South-West Africa begins.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 January 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?