Monday 18 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 18, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cary Grant and Madeleine Christie.
Jupiter's Thunderballs, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 January 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 18 January 1904 ?
- Winnie The Pooh Day (In observance of the birthday of Alan Alexander Milne, 1882.)
- Christian ecumenism - Week of Prayer for Christian Unity begins
- Cary Grant: British-American film actor, the quintessential handsome sophisticated male movie star of Hollywood's Golden Era.
- Madeleine Christie: Scottish TV, film and stage actress.
- Boris Babochkin
- Henri-Georges Adam: French etcher / painter / sculptor (Grand Nude).
- Henri Adam: French engraver and non-figurative sculptor of the École de Paris, who was also involved in the creation of numerous monumental tapestries.
- Anthony Galla-Rini: American accordion player and composer (d. 2006).
- Henry Ford sets a new automobile land speed record of 91.37nbspmph.
- The Herero Rebellion in German South-West Africa begins.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bedelia - Billy Murray
- Bedelia - George J. Gaskin