Friday 18 December 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 18, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julius Riepe .
The Three Musketeers, directed by Georgi Yungvald-Khilkevich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 December 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 18 December 1903 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
- Julius Riepe: German Nazi military, a Sturmbannführer in the Waffen SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Mighty Like a Rose - George Alexander
- Up in a Cocoanut Tree - Billy Murray
- You're as Welcome as the Flowers in May - J.W. Myers
- By the Sycamore Tree - Bob Roberts