Monday 19 February 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Francis and Adolf Rudnicki.
La dame aux camélias, directed by Louis Mercanton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while The Winning of Barbara Worth by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1912 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Peter Francis: de Sautoy publisher.
- Adolf Rudnicki: Polish writer (Niekochana).
- Stan Kenton [Newcomb]: Wichita Kansas, jazz musician/orchestra leader (Music 55).
- Hermann Flohn: German meteorologist, author.
- Saul Chaplin: American composer and musical director (Born 1912).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Down in Sunshine Valley - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - Charles Harrison
- Any Place the Old Flag Flies - Billy Murray
- Harry Lauder - Roamin' in the Gloamin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?