Saturday 19 February 1944
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Bart and Les Hinton.
Passage to Marseille, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
while A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1944!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1944 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:19 February
- Siegfried Garibaldi Kallenberg: Composer, dies at 76.
- U-264 sinks off Ireland
- 823 British bombers attack Berlin, Germany.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1944 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- David Rose & His Orchestra - Holiday For Strings
- Mairzy Doats - Al Trace & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?