Friday 20 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 20, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sviatosiav Richter and Roger Ockrent.
The Star Boarder, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 March 1914 ?
- Feast of St. Cuthbert, patron saint of Northumbria (died 704)
- Saint Alexandra
- Saint Herbert (died 687)
- Canberra Day
- Meat Out Day
- International Astrology Day
- New Year of Iranian Calendar: Norouz occurs on the vernal equinox.
- The second day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- The vernal equinox usually occurs on this day.
- Saint Wulfram (d.704)
- Sviatosiav Richter: Zhitomir, Ukraine -- Pianist (Stalin Prize-1945).
- Roger Ockrent: Belgian lawyer, politician, diplomat, and author.
- Wendell Corey: American actor and politician (d. 1968).
- 1st international figure-skating tournament held in US, New Haven
- In New Haven, Connecticut, the first international figure skating championship takes place.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Aboard for Dixie Land - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Henry Burr