Tuesday 20 April 1954
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dagmar Seidel and Mieke Vogels.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
Elephant Walk, directed by William Dieterle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not as a Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching That's My Boy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1954
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1954 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Dagmar Seidel: German astrologer, living in Lübeck where she runs her counseling practice since 2011.
- Mieke Vogels: Belgian politician, a member of the environmentalist party Groen!.
- Gilles Lupien: Canadian ice hockey player and agent.
- Myles Munroe: Bahamian pastor and author (d. 2014).
- Golden Apple opens at Alvin Theater NYC for 125 performances
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?