Tuesday 20 April 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Monique De la Bruchollerie and Joseph Wolpe South African.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1915 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Joseph Wolpe South African: born psychotherapist (d. 1997).
- Monique De la Bruchollerie: French musician, pianist.
- Maria Cruz: Spanish anarchist and a hero of the Casas Viejas.
- de la Bruchollerie: Paris 8éme Musician.
- Joseph Wolpe: South African-American psychotherapist and physician (d. 1997).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When My Ship Comes In - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Virginia Lee - Peerless Quartet