Thursday 20 April 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 20, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fernand Flabeau and Phil Walters.
The Queen of Spades, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1916 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Fernand Flabeau: Rully physician.
- Phil Walters: American race car driver and pilot (d. 2000).
- Nasiba Zeynalova: Azerbaijani actress (d. 2004).
- German-British sea battle off Belgian coast.
- The Chicago Cubs play their first game at Weeghman Park (currently Wrigley Field), defeating the Cincinnati Reds 7-6 in 11 innings
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1916 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Lambert Murphy
- Gems from Very Good, Eddie - Victor Light Opera Co.
- So Long, Letty - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- When You're Down in Louisville - Anna Chandler
- What a Wonderful Mother You'd Be - Henry Burr