Sunday 20 February 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 20, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Tripp New York City and Julius Juzeliunas.
Silas Marner, directed by Ernest C. Warde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 February 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1916 ?
- Paul Tripp New York City: New York, TV host (Mr I Magination).
- Julius Juzeliunas: composer.
- Jean Erdman: American dancer and choreographer.
- Klas Pontus Arnoldson: Swedish writer and pacifist, recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize (Born 1844).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Love, Here is My Heart - Reed Miller
- Cohen Telephones from Brighton - Joe Hayman