Wednesday 20 November 1946
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 20, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Duane Allman and Kay Turner.
Green for Danger, directed by Sidney Gilliat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1946 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Duane Allman: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band Hour Glass Derek and the Dominos and The Allman Joys) (d. 1971).
- Kay Turner: American political activist who ran for mayor of San Antonio, Texas in mid-1995, claiming a shoestring budget and a platform of honest reform.
- Kirill I of Moscow
- Greg Cook: American college/pro football player, quarterback, called "blond bomber;" retired 11-1973.
- John "Blackfoot" Colbert: US singer (Soul Children, Taxi).
- Judy Woodruff: Newscaster (McNeil Lehrer Report).
- Kirill: Patriarch Kirill of Moscow.
- Ray Stiles: Rocker.
- R Archer: British politician returned to Parliament on June 11, 1987.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's All Over Now - Peggy Lee
- Hoagy Carmichael - Huggin' and Chalkin'