Saturday 21 March 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 21, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Tortelier and Herman Siles.
The Star Boarder, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1914 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Paul Tortelier: French musician, a cello virtuoso and composer of the "Israeli Symphony," 1955.
- Herman Siles: Zuazo politician.
- US Mens Figure Skating championship won by Norman M Scott
- US Ladies Figure Skating Championship won by Theresa Weld.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Aboard for Dixie Land - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
- Somewhere a Voice is Calling - Henry Burr