Wednesday 21 April 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dale Eggeling in Statesboro and Ebiet G Ade.
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
while The Twenty-Year Revolution by Chesly Manly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Tony Martin Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1954 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Dale Eggeling in Statesboro: Georgia, USA; LPGA golfer (1995 Oldsmobile Classic).
- Ebiet G Ade: Indonesian singer.
- James Morrison: American actor.
- Ebiet Ade: Indonesian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Gregori Malenkov becomes Premier of the USSR
- USAF flies French battalion to Vietnam
- In the Foley Square U.S. Courthouse in New York, a congressional subcommittee begins a three-day televised investigation of the causes of juvenile delinquency. The comic-book industry is vilified, leading to laws in several states restricting comic sales, and industry self-censorship.
- US Air Force flies French battalion to Vietnam.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?