Friday 21 April 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frances Henry and Sidney Clute.
The Queen of Spades, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1916 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Sidney Clute: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Lou Grant, Cagney & Lacey).
- Frances Henry: American professional astrologer and teacher who joined AFA in June 1960; he also was a member of the New England Astrological Association.
- Giacomo Mancini: Italian politician, minister, socialist, member of partito socialista italiano (psi) since 1943; state minister 1963, 1964, 1966, 1968 & 1974.
- Rene Walschot: Belgium sport Champion.
- Estella Diggs: American businesswoman and politician (d. 2013).
- Eldon Rathburn: Canadian composer (d. 2008).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1916 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Underneath the Stars - Lambert Murphy
- Gems from Very Good, Eddie - Victor Light Opera Co.
- So Long, Letty - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- When You're Down in Louisville - Anna Chandler
- What a Wonderful Mother You'd Be - Henry Burr