Tuesday 11 April 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 11, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Fortmann and Alberto E Ginastera.
The Queen of Spades, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 April 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1916!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1916 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Alberto E Ginastera: Buenos Aires, Argentina -- Composer (Panambi).
- Dan Fortmann: NFL guard (Chicago Bears).
- Howard W Koch: American film director (d. 2001).
- Alberto Ginastera: Argentinian-Swiss pianist and composer (d. 1983).
- Howard Koch: Producer / director (Frankenstein, Airplane II).
- Richard Harding Davis: American author (Born 1864).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Girl on the Magazine - Harry Macdonough
- Some Day I'll Wander Back Again - Margaret Keyes & Columbia Stellar Quartet