Monday 21 April 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Bettencourt and Yves Cosson.
The Red Lantern, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1919!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1919 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- André Bettencourt: French politician, Secretary of State.
- Licio Gelli: Italian financier, chiefly known for his role in the Banco Ambrosiano scandal.
- Yves Cosson: France Writer.
- Jean Huteau: Orléans Journalist.
- Don Cornell: American singer and trumpet player (d. 2004).
- Roger Doucet: French Canadian tenor (Born 1919).
- The US Victory Liberty Loan offers $4.5 billion in bonds.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1919 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Madelon - Victor Military Band
- Arthur Fields - How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm (After They've Seen Paree)