Monday 21 April 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Bettencourt and Licio Gelli.
Blackie's Redemption, directed by John Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
while The Arrow of Gold by Joseph Conrad was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1919!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1919 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- André Bettencourt: French politician, Secretary of State.
- Licio Gelli: Italian financier, chiefly known for his role in the Banco Ambrosiano scandal.
- Yves Cosson: France Writer.
- Jean Huteau: Orléans Journalist.
- Don Cornell: American singer and trumpet player (d. 2004).
- Roger Doucet: French Canadian tenor (Born 1919).
- The US Victory Liberty Loan offers $4.5 billion in bonds.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Beautiful Ohio - Sam Ash
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?