Wednesday 21 April 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 21, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anselmo Duarte and Nelo Risi.
Snowbound, directed by Ruben Preuss, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1920 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Anselmo Duarte
- Nelo Risi: Italian film director and noted family, the brother of famed director Dino Risi.
- Christopher Dark: New York, United States -- Actor (Suddenly, Tenderfoot).
- Bruno Maderna: Italian conductor, composer, teacher, a representative of 12-tone music.
- Edmund Adamkiewicz: German footballer (d. 1991).
- Ronald Magill: English actor (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Columbia Orchestra
- Just Like a Gypsy - Nora Bayes
- Elder Eatmore's Sermon on Generosity - Bert Williams
- Chloe - Al Jolson
- That Tumble-Down Shack in Athlone - John McCormack