Thursday 3 April 1919US date format: 4/3/1919, UK date format: 3/4/1919
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 3, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Duvillier and Riley Goodwin.
Memory Lane, directed by Srikanth.A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 April 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1919!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1919 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- René Duvillier: French painter of the new Paris school, spent five years as German prisoner of war in Ukraine and Poland.
- Duke of: Grafton.
- Riley Goodwin: American astrologer and astrological report writer, author of the reports.
- Roland Ribet: French talent manager, agent for stars such as Charles Aznavour and Nana Mouskouri.
- Ervin Drake: American songwriter and composer (d. 2015).
- Clairette Oddera: French-Canadian actress and singer (d. 2008).
- Paul Geisler composer: dies at age 62.
- Austria expels all Habsburgers.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'll Say She Does - All-Star Trio
- Beautiful Ohio - Waldorf-Astoria Dance Orchestra
- Come On, Papa - Avon Comedy Four