Monday 21 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Wedgeworth in Abilene and Carol Parrish-Harra.
David Copperfield, directed by George Cukor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 21 January 1935 ?
- National Hugging Day
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agnes.
- Mauritius - Thaipoosam Cavadee.
- UN Arms Day
- Ann Wedgeworth in Abilene: Texas, USA; actress (Tiger's Tale, Men's Club, Bogie).
- Carol Parrish-Harra: American metaphysician, the author of a number of metaphysical books and founder of one of the more successful New Age communities in America.
- Masamichi Noro: Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013).
- 12.0 (30.5 cm) of rain falls, Quinault RS, Washington (state record)
- WFI-AM in Philadelphia Penn merges with WLIT as WFIL (now WEAZ)
- Wilderness Society forms
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 January 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?