Monday 28 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David John Lodge and Leonid Grabovsky.
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- David John Lodge: English writer (Soul & Bodies).
- Leonid Grabovsky: Composer.
- Manuel dos Santos Lima: Angolian revolutionary / poet (Pele do Diabo).
- Dominique Bozo: French museum director, President of the Pompidou Center and founding director of the Picasso Museum in Paris.
- Jean-Laurent Cochet: Romainville Actor.
- Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- Iceland becomes the first country to legalize abortion on medical grounds.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 January 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?