Monday 28 January 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Laurent Cochet and David Lodge.
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1935 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jean-Laurent Cochet: Romainville Actor.
- David Lodge: English author and critic.
- Dominique Bozo: French museum director, President of the Pompidou Center and founding director of the Picasso Museum in Paris.
- Nicholas Pryor: Actor (Beverly Hills 90210).
- David John Lodge: English writer (Soul & Bodies).
- Iceland becomes the first Western country to legalize therapeutic abortion.
- Iceland becomes the first country to legalize abortion on medical grounds.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?