Thursday 21 June 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nusch Éluard and Nusch Eluard.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1906 ?
- Nusch Éluard: French performer, model and surrealist artist.
- Luis Maria Millet: Composer.
- Nusch Eluard: French performer, model, and artist (d. 1946).
- Helene Costello: American actress (d. 1957).
- Harold Spina: American composer (d. 1997).
- Grete Sultan: German-American pianist and educator (d. 2005).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Moon Has His Eyes On You - Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan
- My Old Kentucky Home - Harry Macdonough