Wednesday 21 June 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bernie Kopell in New York City and William Reynolds.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1933 ?
- Bernie Kopell in New York City: New York, USA; actor (The Love Boat, Get Smart, That Girl).
- William Reynolds: American economist and CEO of Gencorp, an automotive and aerospace materials marketer.
- Bernie Kopell: American actor and screenwriter.
- 1st Great Lakes-to-Gulf of Mexico barge trip completed, New Orleans
- First Great Lakes-to-Gulf of Mexico barge trip completed, New Orleans.
- All non-Nazi parties are forbidden in Germany.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?