Thursday 29 June 1933
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bradshaw and Bob Shaw.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1933 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- John Bradshaw: American therapist, philosopher and author on methods of healing the inner child and dealing with addictions.
- Bob Shaw: American baseball player and manager (d. 2010).
- Primo Carnera KOs Jack Sharkey in 6 for heavyweight boxing title
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 June 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?