Wednesday 14 June 1933
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henri Prince Henri Count of Paris Duke of France and Jerzy Kosinski.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while One More River by John Galsworth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1933 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Henri Prince Henri Count of Paris Duke of France
- Jerzy Kosinski: Polish-born American novelist (d. 1991).
- Jerzy Kosiński: Polish-American author and screenwriter (d. 1991).
- Vladislav Rastorotsky: Russian gymnast and coach.
- Albert Ross Parsons: Composer, dies at 85.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?