Monday 19 June 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Thelma Barlow and William Richard.
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1933 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Thelma Barlow: English actress (Mavis-Coronation Street).
- William Richard: American astrologer, active in San Diego Astrology Society for many years and Board member from November 1990.
- Michael Ames: Canadian anthropologist and academic (d. 2006).
- Viktor Patsayev: Cosmonaut (Soyuz 11-landing accident), dies at 38.
- Janusz Sidło: Polish javelin thrower (d. 1993).
- Austrian government-Dollfuss bans Nazi-organizations
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 June 1933
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?