Monday 22 June 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Dillinger and Carl Hubbell.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1903 ?
- John Dillinger: American gangster whose robberies and daring escapes during 1933-34 made him the most famous of all U.S.
- Carl Hubbell: Pitcher (New York Giants) - 253 wins, 2.97 lifetime ERA.
- George White: Black resident of Delaware, lynched.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Columbia Orchestra
- I'm a Jonah Man - Arthur Collins