Tuesday 22 June 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 22, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jakarta (Indonesia) and Jean-François Chabrun.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1920 ?
- Jean-François Chabrun
- Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Jean-Francois Chabrun: French journalist, a reporter at J. Magazine, Ce soir, l’Express, Paris-Match, Marie-Claire, etc.
- Milo Komenich: American athlete, a pro-basketball player for one season, 1949-50.
- Jean Chabrun: France Writer.
- Paul Gautier: Lille physician.
- Gladys Marea Hartman: Athletics Administrator.
- James Pomerene: American computer scientist and engineer (d. 2008).
- Edmund Pellegrino: American ethicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Jovito Salonga: Filipino lawyer and politician 14th President of the Senate of the Philippines.
- Paul Frees: American animation voice actor (Bullwinkle), dies at age 66 (born 1920).
- Paul Frees in Chicago: Illinois, USA; performed voices in thousands of radio, TV, movies, many Disney roles and in Disneyland attractions, named Disney Legend in 2006.
- Greece attacks Turkish troops.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll See You in C-U-B-A - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Nocturne in E Flat - Jascha Heifetz