Tuesday 22 June 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jakarta (Indonesia) and Jean-François Chabrun.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 22 June 1920 ?
- Jean-François Chabrun
- Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Jean-Francois Chabrun: French journalist, a reporter at J. Magazine, Ce soir, l’Express, Paris-Match, Marie-Claire, etc.
- Milo Komenich: American athlete, a pro-basketball player for one season, 1949-50.
- Jean Chabrun: France Writer.
- Paul Gautier: Lille physician.
- Gladys Marea Hartman: Athletics Administrator.
- James Pomerene: American computer scientist and engineer (d. 2008).
- Edmund Pellegrino: American ethicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Jovito Salonga: Filipino lawyer and politician 14th President of the Senate of the Philippines.
- Paul Frees: American animation voice actor (Bullwinkle), dies at age 66 (born 1920).
- Paul Frees in Chicago: Illinois, USA; performed voices in thousands of radio, TV, movies, many Disney roles and in Disneyland attractions, named Disney Legend in 2006.
- Greece attacks Turkish troops.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll See You in C-U-B-A - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Nocturne in E Flat - Jascha Heifetz