Thursday 22 March 1945
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1945). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Enric Majó and Charles "Chuck" Jackson American singer (Playboy.
Strange Illusion, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Aktuelt kvarter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1945!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1945 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Charles "Chuck" Jackson American singer (Playboy: Independents).
- Enric Majó: Spanish theatre actor who starred in Spanish productions of Hamlet (1970) and The Lady of the Camellias (1978).
- Ginny Stevenson: American talent coordinator for "The Tonight Show.
- Alan Opie: Baritone (Boughton Bethlehem, Britten 5 Canticles).
- Eric Roth: American screenwriter and producer.
- Peter Williams: English physicist and academic.
- US 3rd Army crosses Rhine at Nierstein
- US third Army crosses Rhine at Nierstein.
- The Arab League is founded when a charter is adopted in Cairo, Egypt.
- WWII ndash Operation Varsity: Two airborne divisions capture bridges across the Rhine River to aid the Allied advance.
- Sylvester the cat, a cartoon character, debuts in ''Life with Feathers''
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1945 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- (All of a Sudden) My Heart Sings - Johnnie Johnston
- Martha Tilton - I Should Care