Friday June 22, 1906
US date format: 6/22/1906, UK date format: 22/6/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 22, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Billy Wilder and Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 22, 1906?
- Hakon VII crowned King of Norway
- The flag of Sweden is adopted.
- Fritz Schaudinn: German animal scholar: examined...
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 22, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - My Old Kentucky Home
- Frank Stanley & Corrine Morgan - The Moon Has His Eyes On You