Sunday 22 April 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric William Fenby and Eddie Albert.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while The Fighting Chance by Robert W. Chambers was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1906 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Eric William Fenby: Composer / President (Delius Society).
- Eddie Albert: American actor onstage from 1936, his first film was "Brother Rat,"1938.
- Riccardo Billi: Italian film actor and comedian.
- Eric Fenby: British musician and composer who acted as amanuensis for the then blind and paralyzed composer Frederick Delius from 1928-1934.
- Gustaf Adolf : Swedish prince and heir to the Swedish throne.
- 10th anniversary Olympic games open at Athens, Greece
- New rule puts umpire in sole charge of all game balls.
- The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Just a Little Rocking Chair and You - Ada Jones
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?