Sunday 22 April 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Fenby and Eddie Albert.
Police Chasing Scorching Auto, directed by Sr. Wallace McCutcheon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1906 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- Eric Fenby: British musician and composer who acted as amanuensis for the then blind and paralyzed composer Frederick Delius from 1928-1934.
- Eddie Albert: American actor onstage from 1936, his first film was "Brother Rat,"1938.
- Riccardo Billi: Italian film actor and comedian.
- Eric William Fenby: Composer / President (Delius Society).
- Riccardo Billy: Italy Actor.
- Gustaf Adolf: Duke of Västerbotten (d. 1947).
- Gustaf Adolf : Swedish prince and heir to the Swedish throne.
- 10th anniversary Olympic games open at Athens, Greece
- New rule puts umpire in sole charge of all game balls.
- The 1906 Summer Olympics, not now recognized as part of the official Olympic Games, open in Athens.