Tuesday 22 May 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 22, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lois Rodden and Marcia Moore.
Across to Singapore, directed by William Nigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 May 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1928 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Lois Rodden: American pro astrologer, author, data collector and winner of the 1992 Regulus Award for Enhancing Astrology's Image.
- Marcia Moore: American astrologer and occultist in Yoga and Samadhi therapy whose first book was "Astrology: The Divine Science," written with her husband at the time, Marc Douglas.
- Serge Doubrovsky: French theorist and author.
- Charles Moore Jr
- Charles Moore: American dancer who became known while still a student, touring the Far East and Australia for the U.S.
- Jackie Cain: American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014).
- T. Boone Pickens: Businessman.
- T Pickens: American businessman.
- John Mackenzie: Scottish director and producer (d. 2011).
- Roscoe Robinson: US gospel singer.
- T Boone Pickens CEO (Shamrock: Mesa Petroleum Co).
- T Boone Pickens: Jr.
- William HT Gairdner: Engl Missionary (Nile Mission Press), dies at 54.
- US Congress accepts Jones-White Merchant Naval Act.