Tuesday 22 May 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roscoe Robinson and T Boone Pickens CEO (Shamrock.
Hangman's House, directed by June Collyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Swan Song by John Galsworth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 22 May 1928 ?
- Saint Humilita
- Saint Rita of Cascia
- Victoria Day in Canada
- World Biodiversity Day.
- Republic of Yemen - National Day.
- National Heroes Day in Sri Lanka.
- National Maritime Day in the United States.()
- Saint Atto
- Saint Emile
- Saint Fulk
- Saint Lupus
- Saint Romanus
- Saint Julia
- Saint Renata of Bavaria
- Roscoe Robinson: US gospel singer.
- T Boone Pickens CEO (Shamrock: Mesa Petroleum Co).
- T Boone Pickens: Jr.
- Marcia Moore: American astrologer and occultist in Yoga and Samadhi therapy whose first book was "Astrology: The Divine Science," written with her husband at the time, Marc Douglas.
- Charles Moore: American dancer who became known while still a student, touring the Far East and Australia for the U.S.
- Lois Rodden: American pro astrologer, author, data collector and winner of the 1992 Regulus Award for Enhancing Astrology's Image.
- Jackie Cain: American singer (Jackie and Roy) (d. 2014)
- Serge Doubrovsky: French theorist and author
- John Mackenzie: Scottish director and producer (d. 2011)
- T Pickens: American businessman
- William HT Gairdner: Engl Missionary (Nile Mission Press), dies at 54.
- US Congress accepts Jones-White Merchant Naval Act.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?