Sunday 13 May 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Édouard Molinaro and Edward Tierney.
Hangman's House, directed by June Collyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Bridge of San Luis by Rey Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1928!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1928 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Édouard Molinaro: French actor director producer and screenwriter (d. 2013).
- Edward Tierney: American minor actor.
- Enrique Bolanos: Nicaraguan politician.
- Enrique Bolaños: Nicaraguan politician President of Nicaragua.
- Theo Saat: Dutch sprinter (d. 2015).
- Jim Shoulders: American rodeo cowboy (d. 2007).
- Edouard Molinaro: French film actor, director and screenwriter.
- Eduardo Molinaro: French film director, intelligent and versatile, who chose the route of commercially popular slick cinema and was noted for his 1978 film, "La Cage Aux Folles" with Michel Serrault.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?